Sunday, February 15, 2015

Chapter 1.21

     "This place sucks."
     Jaessana sighed and looked over at her oldest daughter.
     "Bay, we just moved here.  Give it a chance before you decide this place 'sucks'."
     Bailey glared at her, "I don't have to give it a chance.  I already know it sucks because I can't have a horse.  I can't believe you would move us here after you promised me I could have one."


     "Things happened.  Get over it.  You are a teen now and your father and I made this decision.  Live with it."
     "I hate you," she snarled before storming out of the room.
     Jaessana shook her head and returned to the salad she was making.


     "She's gotten so angry since the move, I truly don't know what to do with her," Jaessana told her husband later that night.
     "It's been her dream to have a horse since she was a practically a baby.  Our move and not getting a horse is a hard blow for her to take."
     "I know, I just wish she wouldn't get so angry at me.  Like it's my fault she's not getting her way." Jaessana sighed.
     "It will take time but I think she'll come around," Everado said hugging Jae.
     "I hope so."
     "Have faith," Everado advised.  "How are Dani and Owen doing?"
     "They seem fine.  I haven't noticed any side effects in them."
     Before their move to Oasis Springs Jaessana and the children had all taken a medication that inhibited their physical 'mer' traits.  Since the Occults were revealed to the mundane sims there was a rise in violence against any occult sim.  To protect their children Jae and Everado had made the decision to move to a new town where their histories were unkown.
     "When do you check in with Dr. Quinn?"
     "In a couple days.  She's supposed to resettle with her family this week."
     "Okay.  Enough of worrying for the children tonight, let's go to bed."
                                                                        


     "How is your new school going?  Have you gotten used to the classes?"  Jaessana asked her children at breakfast.
     "What do you care," Bailey asked.
     "I want to know how you all are handling the move Bay." Jaessana said.
     "Oh, just splendidly," Bailey said sarcastically cheerful, "why I don't think we could have done as well at our old school at all."
     When she finished she dropped her smile and picked up her plate, taking it into the kitchen.
     Jaessana sighed and dropped her head onto her fisted hands.
     "It's going quite well Mum," Danica said, "don't let Bay bother you to much."
     "I'm glad to hear school is okay," Jaessana smiled at her daughter.  "How about you Owen."
     "School's okay.  I have a friend in class and she invited me to go to the park with her and some of her cousin's after school.  Can I go, Mum?"
     "I don't know.  Will she have her mum or dad go with you?"
     Owen shook his head, "I don't think so.  She didn't say so."
     "I can go with them, Mum," Danica volunteered.
     "Alright then," Jaessana agreed.  "Listen to your sister Owen."
     "Okay."


     "Where did you move from," Amy's cousin Holly asked.
     Owen met Amy on his first day at the new school.  She was being teased by one of the older boys in class because she had gotten a perfect score on her math test.  Owen had told the boy that green was a bad color for him.  It took him a moment to understand that Owen was calling him jealous but by then all the other kids were laughing at him.
     He caught Owen after class and pushed him to the ground and stole his school books but Amy had offered to share her books with Owen until the teachers could get his books back.  They were friends ever since.
     "Isla Paradiso."
     "No way!  That's so cool.  What was it like there?"
     Owen shrugged, "Hot, I guess.  We moved just after my birthday though so I don't really know."


     Danica's classmate Rohan had joined her on a trip to the park with her little brother and his classmates.  She was happy to have the company so she wouldn't have to be alone while the kids played.
     "So Dani," Rohan asked, "will you go out on a date with me?"
     "Uhh," Danica said startled, "I guess."
     "Great," he smiled and continued to look at her.
     Since starting high school guys were looking at her and Bailey, a lot.  Dani wasn't sure if it was because high school boys were just that different from grade school boys or if it was the new school, but already three of her classmates had asked her out and another had asked her to go to prom with him.  Prom wasn't for another two months.
     While she wasn't sure if she liked him as more than a friend or not, she didn't want to make things awkward with Rohan by saying no without going on a date first.
                                                                        

     Jaessana turned when the front doors opened.
     "Where are you going?" she asked Bailey as she walked out.
     "Out," Bailey said walking past her mother without a second glance.


     "It's a school night, so curfew's at nine," Jae called after her daughter.
                                                                                                                                                  
Random Ramblings

   So the Drimagard's are back and in Sims 4.  Lag time got really bad in Sims 3 and moving to a new town didn't really help it at all.  I've been playing a different family in Sims 4 and finally decided to add the Drimagard's to the world so here we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment