Sunday, February 22, 2015

Chapter 1.23

     "That was a great movie," Danica said.
     "I'm glad you liked it."
     "I did actually," she smiled.


     "Did you like it well enough to go out again."
     "Sure," she said.


     "Then it's a date," Rohan said pulling her to him for a kiss.
     She certainly wasn't expecting anyone to interrupt them.
     "Rohan!"
     They jumped apart.  "Mom," he said.
     "Shame on you in.  What are you doing in broad daylight?" she chastised him.

     Danica smiled as she watched his mother grab him by the ear and pull him away.  He waved back at her and tried to reason with his mother as she dragged him along.
     Her smiled died when they turned the corner and went out of sight.  She liked him but something wasn't right.  He wasn't right and her instincts were clamoring at her.  But she did like him so maybe her instincts were wrong.
                                                                        



     "Hi Dr. Quinn," Jaessana said when she answered the phone.
     "Jaessana," she said warmly. "How have you and your family been?"
     Jaessana sighed hearing the tone of motherly affection in her voice.  Having never known her own mother and her relationship with Persephone strained by her dad's death, Jaessana sometimes considered Dr. Quinn a surrogate.  Dr. Quinn still knew more about mersims than Jaessana did.
     "I've been okay.  I know you're probably still busy from all the relocation's you've had to set up but I was wondering if you were able to find any other mersims?"
     "Hmm," Dr. Quinn hummed over the phone.  "I did find another family actually.  None of their members have ever been to Moonlight Falls though so I don't think they're related to you."
     "Oh," Jaessana said for a moment dissapointed by the news when she realized something.  "You said they were a family though.  Like with mer-children and teens?"
     "Yes. Why?"
     "I'm having trouble with Bailey.  She's so angry and unruly.  I thought at first it was just the move and not getting a horse but now I'm not so sure.  And I wasn't a mer as a teen so I just don't know if it's normal or not.  I need someone with experience."
     "I'll talk to them and see if anyone will come and speak with you."
                                                                                                                                                  
Random Ramblings

   Trying to add to the story.  Got so much to do now...

No comments:

Post a Comment