Thursday, February 13, 2014

Chapter 1.14


     "Daddy, Hungee," Bailey cried.
     "I know sweetie, I'm coming," Everado soothed, picking her up and putting her down on the floor with her bottle.  It was his first night watching the girls alone while Jaessana went out for work.
      "You two play nice while I go get my dinner."


     Danica explored the toy box, looking inside to find what was inside.  She was happily surprised to find a toy horse.


     Everado danced with Danica as Bailey played with the hand-me-down dollhouse.


     Jaessana looked at the screen of her device as she scanned the artwork again.  She was at yet another museum studying the historic art, that she would later forge just to see if she could.


     On her way home a wave of nausea forced her to pull to the side of the road.  After it passed she stopped to think for a moment.  Oh, dear, I'm late.  She pulled out her phone and dialed her doctor.  After telling her what she suspected he told her to go by the clinic.  He was staying late working on paperwork and he could see her.


     Jaessana found Everado up in the nursery when she got home.
     "How were the girls?" she asked.
     "It was crazy," Everado smiled as he looked down at the sleeping toddler in the crib.  "I brought them downstairs for dinner.  First, Bailey managed to open the refrigerator then Dani joined in and between them they managed to clear out most of its contents.  The kitchen was a mess.  Before I got that cleaned up they got in to the studio and spilled some of your paints," he winced then.  "I think you'll have to redecorate," he said looking up at her.
     Jaessana smiled.  "They look clean now," she said peering into the cribs.
     "Bathtime," Everado explained.
     "Which explains why it looks like you walked in the rain." Jaessana laughed.
     "How do you do it Jae?"
     "Same as you did, one disaster at a time.  Thank you for the night off," she said kissing him.
     "You're welcome."


     "I have some news for you.  We're going to have another baby."
     "Another baby."
     "Yeah.  The doctor confirmed tonight.  I stopped by after a nausea spell on my way home."
     "Are you okay," Everado asked worried.
     "I'm fine it was just a typical spell of morning sickness.  Remember when I was throwing up with the girls?"
     "Not really.  I tried to block that out."
     Jaessana laughed, "what a wimp you can be.  Well I was."


     Everado placed his hand on her belly, "well baby Drimagard I have some news for you.  You don't make your mummy more sick than you have to.  She has your older sisters to take care of as well.  You hear?"
     "I'll be fine Everado.  And baby only makes me happy."
     "Good," he said kissing her again.
                                              


     "Your food is coming, your food is coming," Jaessana repeated as she made her way to the refrigerator.
     "Just another crazy morning around the Drimagard house, right Dromy," Everado called over his shoulder as he put Danica in the high chair.
     "Yeah. Of course getting up at the crack of dawn has nothing to do with it," Dromy yawned.
     "Hey, it's their first family outing to the beach.  Show some spirit Dromy," Jaessana said as she put the bowls of baby food in front of the girls.
     "Yay, family time," Dromy jokingly chimed.
     "That's the way," Everado said sitting with his breakfast.  He looked down at his plate, "I've got to say I never would have thought we would eat sushi for breakfast though."
     "Well when you have a mersim cooking your meals fish should be pretty much expected at every meal," Dromy said.
     "Is it that weird?" Jaessana asked.
     "Well most of my friends get pancakes and eggs for breakfast," Dromy answered.
     Jaessana laughed, "Eat up fast, we got to go."


     "Dromy what happened to you?" Everado asked.
     "I was trying to fix the dishwasher.  It broke this morning," Dromy answered.
     "It's good we're going to the beach, you can clean up there," Jaessana said.
     "Sounds like a plan."


     "This is the ocean, Bay," Jaessana laughed at the giggling toddler in her hands.  Next to them Everado was holding Dani in the water and both were laughing.
     "This was a good idea Jae," Everado said.
     "Yep, family outings as agreed with Dromy.  And next time we'll have four kids along."
     Everado laughed as Dromy splashed in the water behind them.

                                                                                                                                                  
Random Ramblings

   Poor Dromy got the 'Scorched' moodlet just before my outing began.  When I began this chapter I thought it would be more of a filler chapter but I ended up putting in some of the relevant details.  Mainly the impending birth of their next child.
   Yeah I really got nothing else to ramble about so talk about short.  See y'all next chapter.




No comments:

Post a Comment