Thursday, January 2, 2014

Chapter 1.2


     "Jae, are you ready to go to University yet?"
     "One more stroke and I'll be done," Jaessana said absently as she put the last touch on her painting.  "Ok," she said putting down her brush, "what were you asking?"


      "I was asking if you were ready for University," Everado laughed taking Jaessana's hands.
      "I hope I am.  It will be a little awkward if I'm not since we're already here." Jaessana laughed.


     There was a student meet and greet at the student union building so after dropping off their bags in their shared dorm room they headed over there.  At the entrance to the building Jaessana met Carol Chen, someone in the know of the rebel crowd.


     While she was talking with Carol at the front of the building Everado went inside.  He explore the information booths and picked up a freebie candy.  Wandering upstairs he was challenged to a game of table tennis with Professor Madeleine Noetal.



     "I'm in the Fine Arts program here.  Do you have any advice about which professors to get or classes to take?" Jaessana asked Carol.
     "Go to your lectures they help the most come finals.  Take the after class workshops if you have the time but don't stress them.  You can probably get more done on your own."
     "Thanks."
     "No problem.  Hey, I'm having a party later in the week.  It's kind of a formal thing.  The prof I'm rooming with got some promotion or other, but anyways if you're up to it you should stop by."
     "I'll try to do that," Jaessana said.  Seeing Everado exit the building she said her goodbyes with Carol and returned to the dorms with Everado.


     "So how was that meet and greet," Everado asked later that night in bed.
     "It was interesting. I met a couple of students in my major, some are even my classmates.  Did you know the School of Art will pay you to model nude?"
     "No way."
     "I'm not kidding.  And the School of Science is looking for donations of giggles and saliva.  What do you think they do with them?"
     "No idea.  Run the city on laughter," Everado joked.
     "Oh haha. What a riot," Jaessana deadpanned.  After they just lay in bed drifting towards sleep when a thought occurred to Jaessana.
     "You know, my dad would so kill you if he knew we were woohooing," Jaessana giggled as he cuddled up to her.
     "I guess it's a good thing he's not here then," Everado replied.  Jaessana laughed outright before kissing him and going to sleep.


      "You know it would be faster to grab a bowl of cereal." Everado called from the dining room where he was eating just that.
      "But not nearly as healthy," Jaessana replied as she pulled some ingredients to cook form the fridge, "and unlike you, my classes don't start until ten.  I have the time now and there will be leftovers for later."
     "If our dorm-mates don't eat it first."


      Her first class was supposed to be some kind of nature study.  The students were to go out and draw pictures of plants found around the community.  Jaessana thought it was a little interesting, she had never sketched before as she preferred to paint, she just wished her classmates would shut up and do their own projects.  Or at least go talk somewhere else.


     Jae was already home and cooking dinner when Everado returned that night.
     "Hey not to sound shrewish or stalker-ish, but had a late night?" she asked setting down the plate of tofu dogs.
     "Not too stalkerish," Everado said kissing her cheek, " I went to the gym with some classmates to workout and prepare for finals at the end of the week.  For some reason the professor thinks that a physical exam is the best way to grade us, so the more weight we can bench press the better our grade."
     "That's the Physical Education program for you."


     "How was your day?" Everado asked.
     "God, I hope she's not pregnant.  I don't need a brat now, I'm a hot college stud."  He mumbled to himself.
     "Good.  I spent the day sketching a charred tree we have in a park near here for a class assignment," Jaessana responded ignoring their dorm-mate.  I just have to put a few last touches on before class tomorrow."
     "That's great," Everado followed her lead and replied as he finished his dog.




                                                                                                                                                  
More Random Ramblings

  So, yeah I sent them to Uni.  I really don't do much with any of the expansions so I thought...Why not? I never actually had a sim finish a degree either.  Eh so uneducated -_-  Hopefully they can do it.


  I'm not sure about the length of the chapter should it be longer? shorter? more text, less text?  Feedback is welcome.  I wasn't sure how much to write so I figured around ten pics is a good length. Especially for me.

  
*Oh if anyone didn't catch it Ev's joke about running the city on laughter is from Pixar's Monsters Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment