Sunday, January 19, 2014

Chapter 1.7


      "You made it," Jaessana said leaving her soon-to-be husband with his dad and going over to her siblings.
      "I told you we would be here," Kiran replied.
      "Jae-jae, is it true this place is haunted," Andromeda whispered.


      "Dromy, I promise you none of the ghosts we have here would ever hurt you."  Jaessana said.
  She bent to give her little sister a hug.  "Look at you.  You've gotten so big.  I'm happy you came."


     While his sisters were lost in their moment.  Kiran went to size up his future brother in law.
     "Hey Kiran, glad you made it.  Did Jae already get to you."
     "Yeah," Kiran said still staring at Everado.
     "Can I help you with something," Everado asked.
     "No. I just wanted to let you know if you ever hurt my sister or make her sad, I'll make you sorry you did."
     "If I ever hurt your sister I hope you do.  Because that is the one thing I never want to do."


     "What was that you and Kiran said.  It looked like the two of you were getting ready to fight."
     "Just guy stuff," Everado told her, " You ready to do this?"
     "Never been more ready," she said with a smile.


     And with their family and close friends as witnesses (and the maid who wasn't doing her job) they exchanged their vows and Jaessana became Mrs. Everado Drimagard.  Yes, Everado married into the family after all.  His sister Lily was still around to carry on the Ichtaca family name if she wanted too. (and the title of this blog is Drimagard Tales not Ichtaca Tales.)


     The newlyweds cut the beautiful wedding cake to serve to their guests and the part went on until the wee hours of the morning.


     Because they hosted the wedding at their house Jaessana and Everado stayed until the last guest left.
     "I think it's just you and me now Mrs. Drimagard," Everado murmured emphasizing her newly married status.
     "It looks like it," Jaessana said gazing into her husbands eyes.  My husband, she thought, how right that sounds.  "What are you gonna do about it?"
     "How about I show you," he said next to her ear.
     Jaessana shivered and smiled in response.

                                           


     "You look picture perfect dear but we have to get back to university today.  Are you really gonna go like that."
     "I have plenty of time to fix my hair before we leave.  Let me finish eating first."


                                                                                                                                                                   
Random Ramblings.

   Ok, so I lied not back to Uni this chapter.  I just decided to end here after the wedding.  Uni will be next chapter, next chapter for sure.  Maybe.....Their little flirting after the wedding is probably as risque as this blog will ever get.  I love romance stories, but I am way too shy to ever try to write one.
   So...Jaessana's wedding dress is one of the outfits that came with Monte Vista.  I just custom colored it to look like a wedding dress.  If you noticed it's actually the same as her formal outfit, just in a different color.  I reeeeally like this dress.  It's sexy without being obvious if you know what I mean.  I went to change her hair before the wedding to add in the veil and it changed all her hairstyles so that's why the goof the morning/(afternoon? looks like sandwiches to me) after the wedding.  Oh and now looking at the pic, see that baby seat? left over from Jaessana and the other Drimagard kids, not hinting at anything yet, totally not hinting at anything.
  Oh and if anyone is curious I actually shot the scenes with Kiran, Dromy and Jae, and Kiran arguing with Everado after my sims came back after uni.  Made a seperate save and moved them back in to take the pics.  The rest happened during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment