Thursday, January 2, 2014

Chapter 1.3


     The next morning Jaessana got caught up in the rush of students trying to get to class outside the Arts College.  Never again, she thinks to herself, I never want to go through this crunch again.  Maybe I can talk to the professor?


     After the lectures finally let out Jaessana went across to the University Quad to relax before returning to the dorms.  Everado had said he would be going to the gym every night so there was no reason for her to hurry back.
     "Hey, Jaessana."
     Jaessana turned to see who called her name and saw her classmate Chloe coming across the quad.
     "Hi, Chloe how are you?"
     "I'm good. How's your project for the professor coming? I'm almost finished with mine."
     "I just have a bit more to do.  I should be done before we have the class gallery during the final."
     "Oh no," Chloe said ducking down a little to hide behind Jaesanna.
     "Chloe what are you doing?" Jaessana asked.
     "My ex is here.  I don't want him to see me."


     "Hold on a moment while I go introduce myself."
     "Wait, wait, Jaessana," Chloe hissed trying to grab the back of Jaessana's shirt.
     Jaessana wiggled out of Chloe's grasp then marched over to the jerk that had dumped Chloe the night before.  Pulling out her megaphone Jaessana turned the volume up loud then yelled into it.

     "Hi there. I'm Jaessana and you are?"

     The guy quickly clapped his hands to his ringing ears and before he could respond Jaesanna turned around and walked back to Chloe who was trying to pretend she didn't see a thing.
     "I can't believe you just did that."
     Jaessana shrugged, "He deserved it."


     Seeing Everado come over, Jaessana smiled to herself.  She quickly pulled out a box to stand on and stepped on top of it and waved Everado over.  Everado walked over to see what Jaessana wanted.
     Pulling out her megaphone again she dialed down the volume before speaking.
     "Hey everybody, I just wanted to say I am in love with the hottest, sweetest and most wonderful sim in all simverse."


     "That's my line," Everado said before pulling Jaessana into a kiss.



     The following night was Carol's party.  Jaessana and Everado decided to go and see what it would be like.  They talked and smoozed the night away but didn't see each other most of the night.  Everado was pulled away at the door by Carol to be introduced around and Jaessana hung out with Chloe.


     At the end of the evening they left together, laughing about the party and generally happy about having gone.


     The next morning Jaessana pulled out the bag Carol had passed to her the night before as she was leaving.  Looking inside she found an assortment of spray paints and tape.  She smiled. I can do something with this, she thought and proceeded to mark up the walls and floors in preparation for her painting.


     After finishing her project Jaessana stopped to examine it.  She decided she didn't like it.  She scrubbed the paint off the walls before beginning again.
     Everado arrived home as she was beginning a mural on the ground.
     "Jae? What are you doing" Everado asked.
     "Street art."
     "Why are you doing street art in the dorm?"
     "Because if I did it on the street I could be arrested.  Don't worry I'll clean it up when I'm finished."
     "Ok," he said before going into the dorm gym to continue working out.



                                                                                                                                                                   
Random Ramblings

  So I was going through my screenshots when I found this and I couldn't resist.
   "What are you doing?"
     "Improving my photography skills."
     "You're checking out my ass aren't you?"
     "Guilty as charged and lovin' it"

I don't know yet if Everado really is the horndog I make him sound in that outtake but it was too funny.  
  Right now I'm strolling along through Uni.  Got through the first week.  Jae is really working on a rebel reputation from all the street art I have her do as school "assignment's".  I just thought it was fun and since she was getting school credit for it she went through ten or twenty different tags and murals. Everado is of course working out  and studying like crazy. They both made it to the deans list, Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment